Mustard Seed (black) রাই সরিষা 100gm is priced at Tk. 20
Mustard seed is one of most household names. In our country, it is a common cooking accessory. Many people prefer cooking with the oil found in it. It gives food a different taste than soybean oil. The experts say Mustard seed oil is better than soybean oil.
Mustard seed is there for around 5000 years. Different types of Mustard seeds are found in different parts of the world. They look different in color like white, black, yellow, brown, etc. In North America, Mid East, and Europe there is mild white Mustard. On the other hand, Oriental Mustard seeds are commercially grown in India, Canada, and some other parts of North America. If you want to try yellow Mustard Seed, then go for Mustard Seed (Yellow) সরিষা হলুদ 100gm.
Benefits of Mustard Seed
Black Mustard is well known for its health benefits. Mustard seed is a great source of magnesium. The health benefits of Mustard seed is listed below:
- Good for the skin as it gives warmth to the skin.
- Rich in selenium that has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevents asthma attacks.
- Lowers the blood pressure.
- A great remedy for migraines.
- Fights seasonal flu.
- Works well for people suffering from bad appetite.
- Helps for proper digestion.
- Beneficial for people suffering from sleeping problems.